cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0 patches and updates

j.boyson
Level 1
Level 1

I've just installed 4.0 on a new server I used the Unity install tool to prepare the server for Unity. However, the prep tool did not mention anything about MS03-026. I'm wondering what else should be applied to ensure proper security is in place. Is there an updated tool available to detect what needs to be installed?

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We basically support all the hot fixes (patches) that Microsoft releases - the policy is stated here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/prod_pre_installation_guide09186a00801245c3.html

we don't (can't) keep the SysCheck tool (the guy that runs ahead of the install) up to date with all the blizzard of MS security patches/hot fixes out there.

I'm on 4.0.2 and would like to update to 4.0.3. The only updates I can find on CCO are the 4.0.3 SP1 CDs. I don't see a read me on the upgrade. Is there one available. After the upgrade to 4.0.3 I'll apply the other updates.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: