cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension mobility

shouyisun
Level 1
Level 1

On the device profile, there is a place called logged out device profile information, under that ask you to select a user id.

I thought it is used to select any user id so that after you log out this EM,the phone will have that user's information.BUt it's not like this. Any input?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

jasyoung
Level 7
Level 7

The user ID is informational only and is not configurable. It shows the user ID currently logged into the phone if the phone is currently logged in using the Extension Mobility feature, otherwise it shows < None >. You can select a User Device Profile to apply after logout, but that's not based on user ID.

Thanks for your answer. But what you said is the different one with what I mentioned. The one you said is under the device configuration of a phone. What I mentioned is under the device profile. If you go into a device profile, on the bottom of the device profile configuraion, you'll see a field: log in user ID.

Have you used this before.

Thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: