cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks

mdyett
Level 1
Level 1

This is an ez question I know, but, I still would like guidance before I proceed.

I have What's up Gold 8.0 installed on a monitoring station. If I install CW 6.0 onto the same station will it seamlessly integrate itself with WUG 8.0? Or, do I need to uninstall? Is there an installation order?

I know that CW comes bundled with WUG.

4 Replies 4

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

No, CWW 6.0 does not support WUG 8.0. Only CiscoWorks Small Network Management Solution 1.5 that comes with WUG 8.0 bundled, supports this:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps2408/prod_bulletin09186a00801c0a33.html

Thank you for the lead. I checked the link, I didn't see any eval copy, do you know if they have a 30 or 45 day evaluation copy availble for download?

anil.u
Level 1
Level 1

I also managed to get the same installed on my PC.

First download CW6.0, it comes with WUG 7.xx.

Secondly, install CW6.0, then re-install WUG8.0 you should'nt have problem, but don't try other way round as WUG won't start only.

Ciscoview integration was not smooth with respect to registarion of classes, do let me know in case you face the same.

Thanks,

BOL

Thanks for your reply BOL. I will try it

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: