Views
Helpful
Replies

VPNclient unable to connent to pix: unable to verify certifictat

marcelbuur
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we are using ciscovpnclient 4.0.3 to connect remotely to a pix 515E. The authorisationmethod on the client is a certificate on an Aladinn etoken usbsmartcard.

When we plugin the vpnclient (on a notebook) in the pix. (And we are logged in locally on de Vpnclientmachine) we are able to connect to the lan through the pix with. But when we connect over the internet we are not be able to get a connection. Before the vpnclient is contacting the pix we see a message: Unable to verify certifictate. (The certificate is on the usbetoken en is ok).

Does someone have an idea whats is the cause?

thanks!!

2 Replies 2

benhur.p
Level 1
Level 1

I think you will consider this as funny, but it happened like that once to me ;-) Try uninstall DVD players and Yahoo messenger. I may work.

Thanks for your tip, but it did not work. Maybe an other piece of software than the dvdplayer or messenger is the cause: I am gonna reinstal the pc with a fresh os and no other necessary software on it, maybe that wil work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: