I was trying to configure the CSS11503 to do backend SSL to the servers. What I noticed was that in order to add new backend server to the ssl-proxy-list, there seems to be a lenthy process to accomplish this task:
1. Deactive the ssl-proxy-list
2. Add the new backend-server entry
3. Deactivate all the services that use the ssl-proxy-list
4. Active the ssl-proxy-list
5. Re-activate all services that have been suspended from step 3.
I assume while performing this process, access to the site via ssl will be not be allowed. If this is the case, how can one provide high availability site?
I hope there is a better way to do this with out disrupting services that I'm not aware of.
Thanks in advance for any information.