cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can anyone help with scripts

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

Sorry I am a hardware and IOS guy not a Java guy. I think Cisco should help us all with scripts without paying for the developers service just to make there product work. I can take an existing script and tweak it but if I teak it to much it seems to break. Is there any sites that help with this. Please do not say berbee I think they are secretly owned by Cisco.

5 Replies 5

jklute
Level 1
Level 1

Dear NetPro:

I think Microsoft should help us write applications for their Operating Systems without paying for support, just so we can make their product work.

I can take existing source code and modify it, but if I modify it too much I can't make it do what I want to do.

Are there any companies that can help with this? Please do not say Siebel because I think they are secretly owned by Cisco.

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I currenly Chair IPCC Express User Group for Cisco System on the user group you can find example scripts and power point slides on how they work.

If you like more info just e-mail my self rif.kiamil@jjfastfood.com

alan.basinger
Level 1
Level 1

How about Spanlink? They may also be secretly owned by Cisco but they do have some of the best IPCC developers I have been fortunate enough to meet.

Another that I have worked with that has many years development experience in traditional IVR systems and has won awards from CIPTUG and Cisco is Percipia networks. They have some of the most usefull business applications for the Call Manager system I have worked with.

Just call and ask for Suri and tell him I sent you. They are working on some custom banking applications with me right now and I am impressed with there professionalism and talent.

Hope this helps.

Alan Basinger CCIE 7145

SBC Datacomm

Houston Texas.

Unfortunately Berbee is not secretly owned by Cisco. However, we do have some of the best IPCC engineers in the business if I do say so myself... :)

adignan@berbee.com

I know berbee offers alot I just think as part of your contract for service you should get so many calls into the developers per year to help build usful scripts. I spend $125.00 per test to keep up my CIPT,CVOICE,EVODD,Unity, and IPTT. every two years and CCNP CCDP every three years. Not to mention I would like to sit my CCIE Voice written this summer and the Lab 1st quarter of next year or sooner. My point is I think I have already spent alot of money just so I can continue to sale there product that if I need applications I can get help on them.

In the last year between the 3 Net Eng I have spent about 12,000 dollars in classes and test just to get my partner status.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: