Views
Helpful
Replies

How to use 2nd language on Unity

jjia
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

Our customer has the unity licensed two languages, english and spanish. After installing the unity, I found on the Unity configuration, the phone languages is only English. No other language availiable. But the license counts is total 2, and loaded is 1, unused is 1. How can I get the unused?

How to let the openning greeting say two different language?

Unity VM 4.0(2), CCM 3.3(3)

Thanks

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When you installed Unity, did you select to install English and Spanish? It sounds like you're licensed for two but you chose to install just the default US English language - If the "Phone Languages" page in the SA does not show any other languages in the left "available" column, then you didn't install any other languages. You'll need to run the setup again and choose Spanish.

As a side note, the opening greeting isn't going to play two different languages - that's a greeting, not a system prompt - it's expected that customers will record their own. You'll need to record it in two different languages if that's what you want it to play.

Thanks. I remembered I did not install the 2nd language at that time for the test.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: