I have 2 router CISCO 806.
1) The first CISCO 806 is installed on the central site with VPN configuration and IOS firewall.
2) The second router is connected to Internet with IOS Firewall.
On this site, i use Cisco VPN client to initiate vpn communication with the central site.
But i cannot use more than one PC with VPN client, if an another PC attempt to launch the Vpn client, the first PC is automatically disconnect.
3) The reasons is that the Cisco 806 is not Pass-through NAT IPSec ? Only one Cisco VPN client per site.
I have change on the second site the router CISCO 806 with a CISCO 837 (compatible VPN Pass-through).
I have install this product and i have the same problem.
The question :
- It is necessary to configure the router for enable VPN Pass-through
- Or i must also change the central router to a 837 model
Thanks for your help