cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phone 7960 Unregiter

jeffliu
Level 1
Level 1

Recently, we found error message in Callmgr eventlog, IP phones that are not in the same location as Callmgr, keeping unregister and register. In CCM error trace log, we've seen "Socket Broken" error, which match those in Callmgr eventlog?

I have sent log to TAC but have not yet heard anything yet. Is anyone experiencing similar problem?

If you need more info, please ask me.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

5 Replies 5

gerrad.biffle
Level 1
Level 1

We have been seeing these errors as well and have been working a TAC case for a while. Out of curiousity - what CCM release are your running, etc. Let's see if we have anything in common.

CallMgr version: 3.2(3)Sr2.

Phone image (7960) app load ID:P00303030700, boot load ID: PC0303010001

2 Callmgr(pub, sub) in the same site (LAN)

EIGRP dual path to CallMgr site from remote sites

I'm also working with TAC, let me if we have any commonalities at all.

Thanks

Jeff

Not a lot in common.

We're CCM 3.3(2) SP C

4 CallManager (pub, 3 subs)

We have had some success with the most current load: P00305000400

My understanding is that one thing this load did was increase the IRQ Stack from 64 to 128. You might want to give it a try - but remember it's a signed load.

Not a lot in common.

We're CCM 3.3(2) SP C

4 CallManager (pub, 3 subs)

We have had some success with the most current load: P00305000400

My understanding is that one thing this load did was increase the IRQ Stack from 64 to 128. You might want to give it a try - but remember it's a signed load.

HI

I think at we hit that problems, How I can

increase the IRQ Stack from 64 to 128 ?

What I need to doing ?

Many Thank's

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: