Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 3.2 integrate with ACE

dhcchan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have installed a ACS 3.2 in a Win 2000 server. This ACS server is integrated with a ACE server, which is installed in Win 2003 server. I got a problem that sometimes,the ACS seems cannot communicate with ACE server. From the "Failed Attempt" log, I found a message "External DB error". But when I use the "Test Authentication" program, there is no problem at all. When I encountered this problem, I just reboot the ACS server and everything resume normal. Do u have any idea?

thanks a lot

David

2 Replies 2

I seriously doubt the RSA ACE Agent is supported on 2003 Server. I'd start by asking RSA about that, the windows agent hasn't been updated for some time, so it stands to reason that at some point in MS changing things it will break.

This is why I always cross my fingers before applying any MS hot fixes that are irreversable. I hate that copy protection seems to be coming back into vogue - it makes testing suddenly prohibitively expensive.

6tschraml
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

RSA definitely does not support Windows 2003.

Thomas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: