cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAR QOS Reports Always Shows NA

mwadam
Level 1
Level 1

CCM 3.3.3. I have the same issue as another conversation on the Forum about the CAR QOS report always showing NA in the QOS Orig. and Dest. fields. I have researched the CAR documentation and have made sure that my QOS parameters are configured and make sence. I even added a separate parameter for Latency and adjusted it all over the map from 0-50, 51-100, 101-150, 151-200, etc. trying to get the report to show something, but it never does. I have also adjusted the other parameters trying to get useful results. I need to use the report to justify call quality issues over the WAN, but a report with NA in it is useless. Has anyone been able to adjust the QOS parameters and get results other than NA? I can't believe that at least one of the calls in the network does not match at least one of the QOS parameters configured.

Thanks!!!

Adam

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

Check the following:

1.Open CallManager Administrator

2.Choose "service parameters" from the "service" drop down menu

3.Choose the Publisher server

4.Choose CallManager

5.Check the value for "Call Diagnostics Enabled" and "CDRenabled".

If they are both already set to true, then it sounds like you are hitting the bug CSCdx41388

CDR is enabled, but Call Diagnostics was not. This should fix the problem.

Thanks!!!

Adam

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: