Views
Helpful
Replies

Limit CfwAll

josegre
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can i limit to 4 digit the funtion of CfwAll??

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Here's an example:

3 sites: Site A, Site B, and Site C. Each site has local gateways and belong to one cluster.

Each site has one partition for the local phones and another partition for the local PSTN gateways.

Create a Internal_CSS calling search space that only includes the local phone partition for all three sites. Assign this CSS to the call forward all. So long you make sure all route patterns that specify a PSTN gateway are in the gateway partitions and the Internal_CSS does not specify a gateway partition, then no one will be able to cfAll to a PSTN number.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

You can put CfwdAll in it's own CSS so it can only call partitions listed in that CSS and the none partition.

You can also remove the Cfwdall from the softkey template.

Hi,

I dont think that it resolve my problem, because thata i want to do is limit call to 4 digits so that the users cant make forward out of the building.

We have same problem, people put CFwdALL to their home phone # after 5pm.

So they can tell their friend use our 1800 number and transfer to their extension to reach his home.

Any Idea to reslove the problem.

If you put a CSS on CfwdAll that can't get to route patterns, etc that call outbound then when someome CfwdAll their phone that number can't be dialed because it isn't reachable in the partitions the CfwdAll CSS is set to. You can't limit the number of digits dialed. CSS and partitions limit what can be dialed and not dialed.

If you have Route Patterns, gateways, etc in the default/none partition then they need to be put into their own partition as the none partition is always searched.

Please, Can you be more specific? because i have configured diferents CCS for each branch and i cant understand you.

Here's an example:

3 sites: Site A, Site B, and Site C. Each site has local gateways and belong to one cluster.

Each site has one partition for the local phones and another partition for the local PSTN gateways.

Create a Internal_CSS calling search space that only includes the local phone partition for all three sites. Assign this CSS to the call forward all. So long you make sure all route patterns that specify a PSTN gateway are in the gateway partitions and the Internal_CSS does not specify a gateway partition, then no one will be able to cfAll to a PSTN number.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: