Views
Helpful
Replies

Re-Importing a 2.4.6 subscriber

davidwall
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

The short version of my question is: How does one manually delete Unity attributes a user from an Exchange 5.5 directory so that that user may be seen and imported by Unity?

I have checked Attributes 11-15 as well as all the voicemail attributes in Exchange Administrator raw mode; all are blank. Should I be checking something else, or should one of those properties be non-empty in order for the import to proceed?

The long story is: Due to some unknown problem, a Unity subscriber could neither be given call handlers nor deleted via the Unity admin interface. Therefore, we deleted him by wiping out his MailUsers record with DohPropTest. After that, we could see him in the Exchange 5.5 directory, but not in Unity. Oddly, though, we cannot import him from Exchange.

What needs to be done to his record in order to make him importable?

Thank you.

Best regards,

David

3 Replies 3

Christopher McAlpin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Open Exchange in raw mode (use the “-r” option on the Exchange administrator) and REMOVE custom attributes 12 and 14 from the users you want to clean.

Also make sure the attribute "Allow Rich Text" is set.

Thanks for that, but the Remove button is grayed out. We're logged in as an Exchange Administrator. What other rights do we need?

Thanks.

Best,

Dave

davidwall
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a document somewhere that describes manual removal of a subscriber in Unity 2.4.6? That would help a lot. Thanks.

Best,

Dave