cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 3.15 Too Many Active Sessions, I need In..

ischarcm
Level 1
Level 1

Help.. I am the only admin here and am pretty careful to Log Off when done administering the system... But was fooling around a bit with the web access (have had problems using it in past because I kept getting a "Missing Live Session Flag" Or "Did not fire" errors because we use an underscore in the name of our server... I found if I used the link http://ipaddress/web/default.asp it gave me a web page option of being able to view ports, access admin pages etc and I am not getting any errors this way... However now for some reason I am locked out and this displays no matter what I try to access, even if directly from the server:

Access denied

You cannot access the Unity System Administration web pages.

There are too many active sessions. Please try again later.

Please see your system administrator for more details.

How do I log these "gost sessions" off?? HELP HELP HELP!!

Thank you

2 Replies 2

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

You will have to stop and start IIS. In 4.0(1) and later we will time them out after 15 minutes but in your version we don't.

Hope this helps...

Keith

Hello,

We are using version 4.0(2)

We have many administrators and this problem occurs quite often. I have two questions:

1. Is there a way to identify and kill these ghost sessions before they are terminated

2. Is there a way we can increase the number of available session or lower that timer ?

Thank you for your answers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: