cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QoS manager - QPM

b60lselder
Level 1
Level 1

After restarting my CiscoWorks server, everything is working great except QoS manager I was able to launch it and start jobs but when I went to view a report it would just give me a red "x". So I restarted the QPM services now I get the following. And the User ID display's unknown

"

Deployment Groups

QPM Error

----------------------------------------

Probable cause:

Recommended solution

"

What did I break?

3 Replies 3

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

What is the version of Cisco Works that you are running. I think the QPM in this case has to be reinstalled. Before that we need to make sure if there are any known issues with the version that you are currently having.

I got it working after restarting the deamon service. But CiscoWorks Seems to be a bit flakey now.

I have been planning on Upgrading Cisco Works Common Services 2.2 SP 2, to the latest. What would you suggest? QoS Manger Ver. 3.2.

Thanks

Newbie Lawrence :)

I have my QPM on a separate server (I have CW Solaris but QPM on Windows). But under V3.0.1, I think, I got that error all the time. Since 3.2.1 it's been fine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: