cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Distinguishing the call

avi_mohod
Level 1
Level 1

We have ICM post routing setup. For one particular script we have mapped three DDI numbers to it. We want when call comes from one particular DDI number agent other kind of indication instead of beep. This particular DDI number will be called by sales team. So when agent gets call from this DDI number he/she should know that call from sales team.

Please advice is there any method through which agent can distinguish the call.

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Do you really require an audible notification?

Otherwise, you simply tailor the screen pop to suit. In my mind, this is the best way. Except for extremely high volume call centers, a quick glance at the screen by the receiving agent should suffice. One thing I do like, though, is agent greeting. I look forward to Cisco implementing this on IP phones.

Are you using the CTIOS Soft Phone or Cisco Agent Desktop? Both are fine platforms for customization - one with code, and one with "workflow".

Regards,

Geoff

Yes we are using CTI OS softphone. Please tell me how to configre. If you have any document on it please advice.

Thanks

Avinash

Do you still need a response to this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: