cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call management

rommeldcruz
Level 1
Level 1

i need to know if CDR can provide me report for all calls made by one of my call agents? or do i need a third party software to do the work.

5 Replies 5

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

CDR Analysis and Reporting can do the job. You could go to CDR -> Search -> By User/Extension. You could also go to Device Reports -> Gateway -> Detail, choose the gateway(s) that you are interested in, export this report to Excel and filter based on extension.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Hi All,

I need to monitor voice conversations. And I was wondering if there is anything that I can use monitor phone conversations. For example, when a caller says HELLO to the callee I need to see the word "HELLO" in hex or binary.

Is there any software that I can get to do this?

Thanks,

Paul

Hello Paul,

The rtp (voice packets) stream flows from the IP phone to IP phone (or voice gateway as the case may be). It does not go through the CallManager. The best method is to use a sniffer (and sniff the packets on the switch port connected to the IP phone).

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Srikanth

Thanks Srikanth!

So which sniffer program would you recommend? I was thinking about Ethereal! Is that possible with that software? Do you have any better recommendation(s) or even some helpful links?

Thanks Again!

Paul

Hello Paul,

Ethereal or SnifferPro works fine to see the RTP stream.

Regards,

Srikanth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: