cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bundled IPCC Express with CallManager 4.0

egreenspan
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone tried using the "bundled" IPCX 5 seat license that comes with CM 4.0 and above license?

What functionality is included (or not) with this license? Is it simular to what CRS provides in terms of scripting?

This is the part number that's included in CM bundle:

IPCX-40-CM-BUNDLE 5 Seat IPCCX STD CCM Bundle - AVAILABLE ONLY WITH CCM

Any ideas?

7 Replies 7

francis.labelle
Level 1
Level 1

That's exactly the same thing as IPCX, but the this number is only available with an order of CCM 4.

Thanks for the reply,

I guess my fundamental question is; Do I still need a CRS (IPCCx) server and server license to run this? Or to rephrase it, how much more money do I need to spend to actually use the IPCX with 5 agents if I bought CM 4.0 license?

This is not very well documented on Cisco website, I could not even find any reference to the bundled part number anywhere but the configuration tool or pricing list.

Thanks again.

Actually Cisco have a promotion on CCM4.1, they include CRS (5 seats and server licence) and Unity (15 seats).

Example:

CM4.1-K9-X306-1 SW CallMgr 4.1 for IBM x306 3.4GHz server, 1000 Svr Usr Lic

IPCX-3.5-CM-BUNDLE Included IPCCX 3.5 CM 4.X Std 5 Seat Bundle

UNITYV4-CM-PROMO Included 15 Unity VM users, 15 Unity Inbox Users and 4 sessions

All those sw for the price of the CCM only.

No,

you don't need any other hardware. IPCC Express will run as a co-server on your MCS. You have the serial number on the slip in which your IPCC Express DVD is. You will get your license from Cisco based on that serial number (www.cisco.com/go/license).

And that's about it.

Great, that's what I was looking for!

Thanks

Hi, I have a similar scenario, a CM4.1 with a ICC3.5 Bundle Co-Resident. Anybody knows if it`s posible upgrade to a Enhanced IPCC? or I need to purchase a new IPCC Enhanced Software?

thanks

Yes it will work, you only have to buy an upgrade licence, from 3.5 std to enhanced.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: