cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM Voice Conference

sibun
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer who is piloting CCM 4.0. On the 7636 conference station he wants to be able to dial a short code for the predefined mobile numbers to add in the conference, {(e.g. He wants to dials 555 and the following mobile numbers (082 785 6557; 083 222 1121; and so on) are dialed one at the time and added to the conference. He wants to have different code numbers for different group of numbers.

Can this be achieved?

Thank you.

Sibusiso

4 Replies 4

hi,

the code you are talking about is it an access code ? if thats the case then dialing diff access code should not really matter. though not sure what exactly the problem is.

regards,

subhrojyoti

No, this not the access code. It's a number (string of digits) which represent the pre-defined telephone numbers.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What you can do is create dummy cti ports with DN of 555 and set callForwardAll to 083 222 1121 for example. This will kinda create global speed dials.

Make sure you assign the correct Partitions and CSSes.

Let me know if that's what you are looking for.

Chris

bhattacharya.s
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Sibusiso,

You can create a translation pattern, say 555 and translate it to a mobile number, say 082 785 6557. Then you want this user to join a conference, instead of dialing the entire number, just dial 555 and the translation pattern will dial the correct mobile phone number in turn.

If you want to have a single number, say 666 for a group of mobile phone numbers, that is not possible.

Please let me know in case you have any questions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: