I would like to use the PIX 501 firewall for the following purposes, but not so sure if it can handle them:
1) support 3 interfaces: inside, outside, and a DMZ?
2) Remotely configure/maintain the firewall using command-line interface (CLI) via VPN?
3) What is the difference of Telnet over IPSec Versus VPN? Is this Telnet safe?
4) What is the console port for? and what is "out of band through a console port"?
5) If this firewall is connected via a ADSL modem to the internet (supported by a ISP)and its IP address is dynamic. Now I want to connect two computers to the firewall, one to the DMZ, and another to the inside interface (both of these two computers' IP are private IP). When this LAN configuration is done, can both the computers access the internet?
(I know I can have one computer connected to the ADSL's modem and access the internet. I wonder with this firewall, if I can have two computers access the internet, without using a router?)