Views
Helpful
Replies

how can ajusting forwarding calls between IP Phones

kzahida
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have 2 IP Phones 7910 and 7912 which use the same direct line (exp: 021657689 )for calling and receiving calls but with different extension :

7910 --> extension= 796

7912 --> extension= 667

i want to configure receiving calls in first time in cisco 7910, and after 3 rings the call will be forwarded to cisco 7912, don`t forget that they are using the same direct line

where i must exactly configure this option in Phone Configuration page ?? or directory Number Configuration page ??

Any help will be appreciated

Regards

zahida

1 Reply 1

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Create a translation pattern that translates the incoming called number to 796. On the DN configuration for 796, specify Call Forward No Answer to 667. Depending on your CallManager version, you can specify the number of rings either in DN configuration or in CallManager Service Parameters. There is a Forward No Answer Timer parameter which indicates the number of secondes before a call is forwarded. Figure approximately 4 seconds per ring.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: