cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNA test scores

simpsoro1
Level 1
Level 1

Someone mentioned to me that companys have the ability to find out how well you did when you took your CCNA and how you rate. Is this true, can companys find out how you rated on your test?

Also, does anyone know the test # that relates to Cisco academy 1 and 2? You can take the first half of the test after taking those courses.

6 Replies 6

JonathanUK
Level 3
Level 3

You can give a company web access to validate your cisco exams results. But the score isn't included it only shows eith a P or F ! As far as am cisco doesn't provdie stats on test scoree for CCNA.

If you log into https://www.certmanager.net/cisco/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fCisco%2fDefault.aspx

There is a step by step process for Providing access to third parties or employers to verify your certifications

Sorry dont know much about the cisco academy I did mine by self-study.

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The test you're looking for is 640-821. This is the first exam for the 2 exam CCNA option.

Brandon

I personally would recommend the single exam.

Why would you recommend just the single exam?

I think cost is one thing to consider, it is more expensive to do the two exam route.

Also if you take the two part exam your are more likely to get more questions on certain topics.

Well the cost aprt isn't really a factor when you take the cisco academy they give you a voucher for half off each exam.

But I can certainly understand your point about getting more questions on certain topics. Fro mthat standpoint I think it makes more sense to do one test.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco