cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HSE 1.9 and CSS

andrew.thomson
Level 1
Level 1

We have CISCOWORKS Hosting Solutions Engine Version 1.9.

We use it for SNMP statistics of our CSS 11000 series content switches.

Recently we have been considering its use for managing the configurations of the CSS devices, especially simple changes such as bring services in and out of rules, using the configuration tab.

However, we have noticed that when we make changes to the CSS configurations via the command line on the CSS themselves, these are only reflected in the HSE view of the configuration after considerable time, or sometimes not at all.

Does anyone know how to force a re-read of the configuration to populate the HSE view of the configuration? Refresh justs refreshes the page from the HSE view.

The daily discover does not do the business.

Is anyone else using HSE for this sort of function?

2 Replies 2

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

What is the version of the firmware running on the CSS. Because I guess only the last two versions of firmware support this functionality. If you dont have the latest version of the firmware I suggest that you upgrade the firmware to the latest version and try again.

Hi,

can you please tell me wich functionality is this? I didn't found it in user guide.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: