cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.5 CiscoView 6.1.1 & Catalyst 3750 problem....

I have an LMS 2.5 Server running the very latest patches of everything. CiscoView 6.1.1 is installed and I have added the latest updates for the devices I have.

I have recently added a Catalyst 3750-48TS to the network and have imported this into LMS 2.5. If I try and use CiscoView I just get a rectangle with a '1' in the top left hand corner. I can right-click and view System Info etc but there is no image of the 3750. The other devices all show up OK.

Any ideas?

Andy

4 Replies 4

nhabib
Level 9
Level 9

- What IOS is the 3750 running?

- Does it show up as a black box?

The 3750 is running the latest IOS (12.2(25)SEC2) IP Services image (crypto). Yes, it appears as a black box with a '1' in the upper left hand corner.

Thanks

Andy

I have attached a patch and install instructions.

Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks for the files. I have just installed them and it has fixed the problem - I can now see the switch in CiscoView 6.1.1. This is obviously a patch that was provided by Cisco TAC or internally as I can't find this on CCO anywhere, nor could I find any bug details. The release notes just state issues with the WS-3750-48PS and the WS-C3750-24FS. I assume other switches were affected as well?

Thanks

Andy