Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Master/Slave Enviroment

hi

we have am master/slave enviroment which runs on sun solaris 9 with ciscoworks lms 2.5.

master is running smoothly.

when i dry to login to the slave follow message occours:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

for login i use internet explorer 6.0.2900.2180.

thanks for help.

regards

hr

2 Replies 2

frankzehrer
Level 4
Level 4

Hi hr,

i guess you have activated the the Master Slave in Common Services -> Server -> Security -> Multi-Server Trust Management -> Single Sign-On Setup

Please veryfiy the following:

- setup the same User in "Common Services -> Server -> Security -> Multi-Server Trust Management -> System Identity Setup" on both machines.

- generate a self Signed certificate in "Common Services -> Server -> Security -> Single-Server Management -> Certificate Setup"

- import the certificate from server A to server B via "Common Services -> Server -> Security -> Multi-Server Trust Management -> Peer Server Certificate Setup"

- if you have NOT configured a working DNS environment check if your management workstation has the appropirate entries of both servers in the hosts file. (LMS tries to access the hostname from the certificate and by default the hostname is displayed instead of the IP).

I hope that helps.

Best regards,

Frank

thanks frank

master/slave is working now correctly.

best regards

hr