Views
Helpful
Replies

Logo on IP Phones

elieelkhoury
Level 1
Level 1

Dear members,

I would like to create a logo on the ip phones.

The speed dials and lines should remain appearing on the main screen. the logo should be on the left bottom of the LCD screen.

I was able to place the logo as an idle screensaver but I want to place it on a part of the screen permanently.

Can anybody send me the process in order to acheive this request.

Thank you for your support.

8 Replies 8

aaronw.ca
Level 5
Level 5

You can only make it a permanent part of the screen on the 7970/Communicator, this link might be useful:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801d66b9.html#wp1089459

Though it is not exactly what you are looking for, you might also find the idle url sample application from the IP Phone SDK interesting (from the ASP sample applications).

Ok so how can this be done for a 7970 and CCME 3.3?

I found the guide for 3.2 and CM but neither really match CCME 3.3.

Like in CCME there is no list.xml to edit and the file in 3.2 are differnt then in 3.3.

Thanks,

~Paul~

sbordenave
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I think you should use the CiscoIPPhoneStatus Object (like IPMA) !

Regards,

Stephane.

Dear Members,

I want to create logos on 7960 and 7940 phones.

Could you please give me a better description of the CiscoIPPhoneStatus object and how can I add an image instead of the ipma parameters.

Thank you for your support.

carlostrapiello
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

This web says how to do it: http://ccmstuff.org/.

I can't get to put the logo in my ip phone 7912 following the instructions in this web.I don't know why it doesn't works. If you get it please say me how.

Thanks, Carlos.

Dear Members,

Still have two questions concerning the Logo configuration.

Since I have to change the CiscoIPPhoneStatus object to add the url of the grayscale image and/or text that will appear on the LCD screen, so I will have to change the CiscoIPPhone.xsd.

1. How can I apply the logo to specific phones only? does every phone has its own xsd file? How can I change the xsd file without affecting all the phones, just the phone that I add the logo to its screen.

2. What should be add in the configuration of each ip phone in order to take in consideration the new ciscoipphone.xsd file?

I use the SIPMACADDRESS.cnf file for single phones. The SIPDEFAULT.cnf file for changes to every phone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: