cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No call to international number sometimes

6rlopez_2
Level 1
Level 1

We have a very curious situation: when I try to place a call to an international number that is a number to add to a Conference provided by a Service OPerator (you have to put an ID and password to enter your conference)the call always works if I go out through an H323 gateway but if I go out through an MGCP gateway the call works only 1 of 3 times. No problem with other international calls with MGCP. The termination cause is "34 : No circuit/channel available"

Any idea?

4 Replies 4

Not applicable

Verify the bandwidth setting for the 'Location' in Callmanager. If the bandwidth is low than the actual call admission control will not allow calls to go once the bandwidth exceed the configured value.

The call does not go through the WAN. It is a direct call from IP phone to PSTN:

IP phone - gateway - E1 PSTN

john.heyer
Level 1
Level 1

We have a similar problem, although it is with a Fax server connected via a PRI. Everything is fine as long as only one call at a time is placed, but then it busies out.

debug isdn q931 shows

"cause i = 0x80A2 - No circuit/channel available"

We have a TAC case open and TAC says it is a problem of the Service Provider that is not sending a mandatory IE. However the SP says it is not mandatory... We do not have the solution yet

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: