Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice recording icons disappeared on Supervisor Desktop

g_gharios
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an enhanced copy of the Supervisor Destop. It has been three days that I am not being able to do voice recording while I still can do silent monitoring. The strange thing is that the recording icon has disappeared.

I tried to reinstall the software and it didnt work. P.S: I am using winXP.

4 Replies 4

g_gharios
Level 1
Level 1

I have attached the captured image of the Supervisor Desktop.

There is no record button on your supervisor desktop. You have to go to desktop administrator to activate 'start record' and 'stop record' buttons.

Wei

You are right. But I didnt find the how to change it from the desktop administrator, as far as I know that you can customize the CAD only.

Also if u go to the menu: intervention>Call/Agent Start Recording, it doesnt work.

adam.rongitsch
Level 1
Level 1

Check to make sure that the FCRasSVR is running. The recording buttons cannot be configured for supervisors. They are either there or they are not based on your licensing level. FCRasSVR is the Recording & Statistics service for CAD. If this is not able to start, you will not be able to record.

Also, make sure that the local MSDE database is not corrupted. This will prevent recordings as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: