IPCC 7.0 System Install - Web Config Tool/Internet Script Editor

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Planning a 7.0 "System Install" and I am having

trouble finding some information.

1. Using the "System Install" Web Configuration Tool (replaces the

Configuration Manager) is there Bulk Imports/Exports for Agents, Call types,

network vru scripts, services, skill groups, and dialed numbers?

2. In the Internet Script Editor for System Install is their an Import/Export

for the scripts?

3. In the Internet Script Editor for System Install is there a

"Label" node still (probably the ability to have a

"dynamic" label) so calls can be redirected within the IVR script?

9 Replies 9

bullett
Level 1
Level 1

1. Not that I have found so far. Services are not used at all.

2. Yes but you also get script editor installed on your webview and reporting server.

3. There is a label node in script editor however there is no way to configure the labels as you no longer have the option to manually create labels in System IPCC. In order to route calls to non ipcc ccm destinations I had to set a call variable in the ICM script and then get IVR to use the contents of that variable.

Even though you can no longer configure Labels, if the Node exists, you should be able to select "dynamic" from the label node properties and put the number in that want to transfer to. This would allow you to not have to send the call back to the IVR to be redirected. Correct?

andy - berbee

Correct, I just checked and you can use dynamic labels. The issue is that you cannot dial numbers external to the CCM system, a mobile for example.

Correction to my first reply. You do have the option to bulk insert agents(from web interface) and Region and region prefix from Config manager on the wv and reporting server but no other bulk insert tools.

Ouch. That hurts that you can't send the call to a non CCM registered number.

I sincerely with they would have added bulk imports for the other things. If they don't support an upgrade/migration from a current 5.0/6.0 version to a System IPCC Install the least they could have done was have bulk imports to make it easier to get the old data into the new install.

There isn't anything specific to System IPCC that wouldn't allow you to create a dynamic label that references an outside resource. As long as the CallManager can properly interprete the destination it should work fine. You can also use an IVR redirect as you've pointed out however you should not have any problems defining items such as default treatment in ICM using a dynamic label pointing to an off CallManager resource.

Any idea then why I can't route to any off CM resource? If I put in a dynamic label that uses my mobile it always fails and I get a weird label listed in both Router Log Viewer and RCD tables.

I beleived this waqs due to system ipcc not supporting post routing.

Note: System IPCC does not support post routing withina System IPCC deployment. However,

post routing is supported between a child System IPCC and its parent in an IPCC Gateway

deployment. (from System IPCC install and config guide)

Does the calling search space of the CTI Port have access to the partition the 9.x Route Patterns are in?

No CTI Port involved.

CTIRP associated with PG user passes to a simple script Start -> Label (dynamic) the RP has a CSS high enough to dial external

Using a 4 digit ext number all is fine.

The moment that I exceed 10 digits in the label the label being sent changes.

eg label set = 1234567890, label sent = 1234567890

eg label set = 12345678909, label sent = 2147483647

Sounds like a bug. Did you open a TAC case? That just doesn't seem right to me. If you open a TAC case on it and figure it out please post back.

thanks,

andy - berbee

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: