cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Scripting

lmrscheff
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for the Cisco IPCC Express Script repository. Needing to know how to have the queue check for estimated hold time and based on a certain amount of time continue to next step in script.

5 Replies 5

bullett
Level 1
Level 1

C:/program files/wfavvid is the path for scripts on the server. The repository is used when the scripts are uploaded and running and is in whatever path you defined in Active Directory.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I think this is what you are looking for:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_implementation_design_guides_list.html

to check for extimated hold time you can use "Get reporting statistics" step where you can check "Expected Wait Time" for a particular CSQ. You would store it as a variable and then create a genarated prompt to play it back.

I have attached a sample script.

Rate the post if it helps!

Chris

lmrscheff
Level 1
Level 1

I was looking for the sample scripts I thought Cisco had a library of sample scripts that you could refer to. Does anyone know about this??

Thanks

It's in the link I posted, the last link on the page takes you to a zip file that has a lot of them.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I need your ExpectedWaitTime.aef script for make some test but that you posted in the past was expired. Pls can you attach again?

thx

Franco

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: