cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH out of resources

g.grier
Level 1
Level 1

I have been seeing a large number of MohNoMoreResourcesAvailable errors in a CallManager Event Viewer Application Log. The PerfMon stats show the max number of available resources but the value never drops and the OutOfResources stat continues to rise. We were able to resolve this for aproximately two weeks by resetting the MOH servers in CallManager but then the errors came back and the available resources in PerfMon now shows the max value again without dropping. I tried resetting the MOH servers in CCM again but it did not do anything this time. It appears that the available resources are not available for some reason. Does anybody have any ideas? I appreciate any help and thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

Make sure the 'hosts' and 'lmhosts' files in all CallManager servers have entires for other servers in cluster. Run DBHelper to check if there is any replication issues. If you see a red smiley then republish the database.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: