Pilot Pnt MOH .wav file will not start at begining of recording.

Unanswered Question
Dec 19th, 2005
User Badges:

I have built pilot points using the broadcast hunting with queue feature. I use production .wav files for the MOH sources. When the DN for the pilot point is dialed internally, the MOH .wav file starts in the middle of the recording. When the pilot point is called from external source, pilot point works fine. I have to reset the MOH servers to get the pilot point to work correctly, but after three or more internal calls enter the queue, it goes back to the middle of the .wav file.

I have deleted the pilot points and rebuilt them numerous times, restarted the TCD and CTI managers, and rebooted the call managers to no avail. The pilot points are controlled by time-of-day routing, which is the only difference between other pilot points that are working just fine.

The TCD and CTI trace file show no problem!

Is there a fix?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ROBERT SCHAUFLER Mon, 09/18/2006 - 08:17
User Badges:

Ron,

I am having a similar issue with a Broadcast queue in 4.13. My issue is slightly different, as the forst two calls to the queue play from the beginning, but subsequent calls play from the middle of the message.

I was wondering if you found a resolution to your issue?

Thanks,

Robert

ROBERT SCHAUFLER Thu, 11/02/2006 - 07:49
User Badges:

Just an update as to how I resolved this issue. I routed the incoming calls to a Call Handler in Unity. The greeting in the call handler plays the welcoming greeting during business hours and then forwards the call to my auto attendant pilot point which plays the on-hold music. After hours, the Unity Call Handler plays a after hours greeting and then routes the call differently.

Actions

This Discussion