Helpful
Replies

4.1(3) Pickup fails with HuntPilot\LineGroup

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

From 7912-A dial the Hunt Pilot which contans member 7912-B, then on 7912-C

press Pickup you get a on-hook/offhook.

If I dial the directory number of 7912-B, then on 7912-C press pickup it works fine.

Is there a by-design limitation of Call Pickup with Line Groups? Perhaps bug CSCsb42763?

Same pickup group, calling search space, partition, etc. No shared lines.

8 Replies 8

b.speltz
Level 4
Level 4

By design, Call pickup does not work with Line groups. You can make use the workaround suggested in CSCsb42763.

marinaibm
Level 4
Level 4

You would need 4.1(3)sr1 or sr2 to enable it

1. Enter CSCsb42763 (in mixed case) in the Enterprise Parameter 'Cisco Support Use 1'

under the new group 'Cisco Support use Only' and click update. Only the value CSCsb42763 in this parameter can enable the configuration in step 2.

(note:Change the value to anything else to disable this functionality.)

2. Go to Hunt Pilot Configuration page and select a call pickup group from the Call Pickup Group dropdown list and click update.

After configuring this callpickup in hunt group is working.

But after this Call Forwad Internal and External does not functioning anymore as it should.

I am unable to find the 'Cisco Support Use 1" in my Enterprise Parameters. Is there something else I need to do to be able to find this? I'm using 4.1(3)sr1

James

You need to have 4.1(3)sr2 !!!

Good find...

Thanks

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

After that, pickup is working, but call forward external stops functioning.

Please verify funcitonality. Is the call pickup group assigned to the hunt pilot only applicable to calls "in process" in the hunt list and any call pickup groups already asssigned in DN line confiugration of the phones are still only for direct calls to those lines?

Jon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: