Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Problem with Push2phone application

Unanswered Question
Dec 21st, 2005
User Badges:

Hello,

I am using the push2phone application included in the SDK. I slightly modify the application to accept a range of IP Phone IP Addresses which is given to me for testing. I'm doing this because our network admin doesn't want me to have access to their call manager.

The application is working fine for some phones but for some reasons, some of the phone are not receiving the message I'm pushing. I'm getting the error 'Cannot locate the specified resource'. Our network admin assured me that those problematic phones are included in the controlled device list of the user I am using in the application. So what could be the problem. With a particular range of IP addresses, I can only push message to about 30% of the phones. What could be wrong with the other phones that prevent them from getting the message.

I have used ethereal to monitor the network and I noticed that the phones in question are not sending back acknowledgement to the server where I ran the application. Are there setting that should be done to correct this.

Thanks for any help.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion