cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where can I get the latest Cisco VPN Client?

ViacomOutdoor
Level 1
Level 1

Where can I get the latest Cisco VPN Client? Do you have a link please?

Thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The latest version of the Cisco VPN client can be downloaded from this link:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/windows

Note that downloading this code requires a CCO login and that there are some restrictions that you must satisfy because of the encryption involved in the software.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

I also am looking for this and went to the link you provided. Received:

Windows VPN Clients

NOTE:

There are currently no files for this type

at that site after logging in with the same userid I use for this forum.

Is there another location we can get the software? I currently have 4.6 and it doesn't work with my firewall (Zone Alarm 6) but I read that the Cisco 4.7 client does work.

Thanks.

When I go to that link it works for me, so I wonder if there is a question about your userid on CCO and downloading software. Try this link and see what results you get:

http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/

This is the main software center downloads page. If you do get to this page, then choose the option for VPN software and you should get to the page that allows you to download the VPN client software.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

No - doesn't work. My userid is only for the forums (we don't have a support contract on the 3000 box)so I am guessing that is why I can't get to the proper download page. That seems awlful hard on us - I purchased a box and just because I don't get a support contract I can't get software updates???

Anyway, I managed to get things working with the 4.6 client so I am OK for now.

Thanks.

Where did you get 4.6 from, I could sure do with that?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: