tcl script - Call manager and MGCP gateway

Unanswered Question
Jan 20th, 2006
User Badges:

Hi,

i have two call manager (PUB and SUB) version 4.1(3) and a remote site with SRST enable on it. The ISDN link for remote site is on the remote srst gateway. So the architecture is a centralized processing structure. The remote site have a post operatore (without the call manager application) and i would like that a welcome message is heared from caller before to speak with the operator. Is it possible do that with tcl script on gateway ? Is there any other possibility ?

Thanks a lot

Marco

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
dgahm Fri, 01/20/2006 - 11:58
User Badges:
  • Blue, 1500 points or more

Marco,

If you want to use a TCL script you would need to convert to H323.

A solution that works with MGCP is the AutoAttendant that comes with CCM. It has 4 CTI ports, and you can customize the greeting. This would mean that the calls would initially terminate on the central server, so you would need enough bandwidth to handle this.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803f3a96.html

marco.alghisi Tue, 01/24/2006 - 00:05
User Badges:

Thank you David,

i suppose that is the only way but i was not sure. Thank you very much. I have tried AA but it has a lot of limit and it's can be used.

I'm cosidering to install limited port IPCC Express version that came in bundle with CCM.

Best Regards

Marco

Actions

This Discussion