Currently running unity 4.04 sr1. Have exchange 2000 as mailstore... We have a separate exchange 2003 server up and running that we want to be our new mailstore and migrate the mailboxes from exchange 2000 server over to the exchange 2003 server and then do away with the exchange 2000, turning it off and putting it to bed...
After reading the documentation we believe these are the necessary steps... can anyone provide guidance and let us know if this sounds correct and we are on the right path for success...
1. Install Voice Connector on new exchange 2003 server.
2. Run Dbwalker.exe on the Unity Server
3. Run DiRt backup for disaster recovery on Unity Server
4. Upgrade system management tools for Exchange 2003 on Unity Server
5. Install Exchange 2003 SP1 for the System tools on the Unity Server
6. Run Cisco Unity Permission Wizard on Unity Server
7. Restart Unity Server.
8. Login and browse to CommServer\ConfigurationSetup directory
9. Run Setup.exe and configure the Cisco Unity Message Store to point to the new exchange server.
10. Migrate Mailboxes from the Old Exchange server to the New Exchange server with the Exchange Mailbox Move Tool.