Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express premium call recording

abduljaleel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Frenz,

I have a query is there anyway i can record all the calls coming to the call cntre with the ipcc express premium.i mean without manually recording each call using the supervisor.

is there anyway i can automatically record all the calls without a 3rd party software application.

I would appreciate a early response

Cheers

Abdul Jaleel

1 Reply 1

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

The automatic recording of calls by an agent can be done by creating a CAD Workflow in Desktop administrator.For more details refer to the Cisco Desktop Administrator User Guide..

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_4_0/english/agents/cda611ug.pdf

However, please note that the recording capability is targeted at an on demand usage (i.e., agent/supervisor pressing a button) and automated recording of specific call types (i.e., limited by filtering calls based on parameters such as called/calling number). The system is not sized to support a logging application which requires extensive disk storage and an archiving capability. The software protects the disk by deleting calls over a certain age and by not recording calls if the disk does not have sufficient space.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: