cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to setup a greeting for a call handler

elvinliang
Level 1
Level 1

I know through the Greeting Administrator, user can setup and manage the greeting of a callhandler. is it possible I got some professional record the greeting and save it to a path and point the callhandler to that greeting file? if so, what's the format of the audio file ,and where I can point the file to the callhandler ,thank you

3 Replies 3

elvinliang
Level 1
Level 1

Found! use the audio text manager

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can always have the greeting professionally recorded into a .WAV file, then copy open up SA, create the new Open Greeting, then select the wav file you want. I typically copy the wav file locally on the Unity server (i'm odd, I know). Then go into SA and select the wav file. I just like to keep the WAV files organized on the Unity server in a seperate folder.

The Audio manager is another tool that works also.

Another trick.. you can also export the or "save as" the current Open Greeting or any greeting as a wav file and import it to another greeting. You can really trick someone on April fools and play a good joke on them. Welll.... we wont go there.. but you get the idea or import/export wav files through SA or audio manager

cheers

thank you