cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

how to setup a greeting for a call handler

elvinliang
Level 1
Level 1

I know through the Greeting Administrator, user can setup and manage the greeting of a callhandler. is it possible I got some professional record the greeting and save it to a path and point the callhandler to that greeting file? if so, what's the format of the audio file ,and where I can point the file to the callhandler ,thank you

3 Replies 3

elvinliang
Level 1
Level 1

Found! use the audio text manager

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can always have the greeting professionally recorded into a .WAV file, then copy open up SA, create the new Open Greeting, then select the wav file you want. I typically copy the wav file locally on the Unity server (i'm odd, I know). Then go into SA and select the wav file. I just like to keep the WAV files organized on the Unity server in a seperate folder.

The Audio manager is another tool that works also.

Another trick.. you can also export the or "save as" the current Open Greeting or any greeting as a wav file and import it to another greeting. You can really trick someone on April fools and play a good joke on them. Welll.... we wont go there.. but you get the idea or import/export wav files through SA or audio manager

cheers

thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: