cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Concentrator 3005 IE script errors

erik.briggs
Level 1
Level 1

We have recently configured our VPN concentrator to use MS Radius authentication and have a number of internal web applets that we are configuring to work through. The main one is allscripts. The script error I receive has to do with the overlay menu conflicting with the script from the applet. If I click yes, I can still get in and work no problems, but Doctors logging in from home will not be pleased. Every error (there are around 6) says "'webvpn_show_body_toolbar' is undefined" and then references the html page it is trying to load.

I remember reading in the documentation for the Concentrator that that overlay menu cannot be turned off. If this is the case, is my only option to work with Allscripts to have them debug their app to work through the concentrator? Any other ideas or recommendations.

Oh yeah, there are many other apps that DO work, it is just this one that is giving us problems.

1 Reply 1

erik.briggs
Level 1
Level 1

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I just upgraded the load to the latest (4.7.2.E-K9). It was only then that things even started working remotely close to how they should be. Before the upgrade, many of the apps were blank pages.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card