cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebVPN and Windows Remote Desktop Web Connection

nysambart
Level 1
Level 1

I have setup WebVPN and it's working perfectly except when trying to use Windows Remote Desktop Web Connection through the WebVPN.

I can load the terminal services web page, load the activex and when I click connect an error notification appears saying "Object doesn't support this property or method." Now normally I would associate this with a programming problem, except that this only occurs when viewing through the WebVPN. Has anyone else had this issue? I find it hard to believe that no one else has had this problem, as I can't seem to locate anything about it.

2 Replies 2

I've also struggled with this same issue. I've even created a forwarding rule to allow port 3389 thru, but no luck. I'm very interested in a the solution. If not I'll open a case with Cisco maybe they can figure out what is happening..

Carlos

I think it has something to do with the way the concentrator is handling the TSWeb ActiveX object. Unfortunately, I can't find out any more than that.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: