When a user from out Scotts Valley unity server calls someone at our Greensboro location, in Outlook, we get the follow message as the subject line. "Message from an unidentified caller (xxxx)". Normally we get the users name in the subject field.
The Scotts valley is running unity 4.0(2) and the Greensboro server is running 4.04(sr1).
They are both in the same AD domain and the same Dialing domain in unity. They are also on the same call manager (running 4.13 sr 2)
I did some digging on the forums and it mentioned this might happen when the users mailbox is full. I checked that and the mailboxes are not full or near the limit. It is happening with all users from this server.
My TAC engineer mentioned bug CSCec59720. I tried the resolution for that bug and it still did not resolve the problem