Views
Helpful
Replies

Exam history

stephtchoko
Level 3
Level 3

Good day,

I'm looking for all exam ( ccna , ccnp etc..), i have done. this week, i make composite exam but the result is not available.Can i see exam state fail or success) in site cisco ?? Where ??

Regards.

5 Replies 5

In case you gave your exam at a prometric center, you may have to wait anywhere between 7 - 10 "working" days for the results to show up on certmanager.net

HTH

Regards

Arvind

I'm very surprising, pearson vue says that my result is not available, and in cisco site my result is fail.

Is the fact that my result is not available cisco put it in fail state ? or what is that means ?

regards.

You might have to approach the testing center co ordinator with the printout of the statement that states you have passed the exam. He / she will initiate necessary proceedings from the centers end thereafter

HTH

Arvind

Peason view says that my result is not available.At the end of examen, i don't click on "end exam".The testing center discuss with peason view and he have to make some data transfer between view's server and test center's server.

I look at my exam result in cisco site, i see fail that's why i'm asking if it is real state.Or it is a mistake because view doesn't have the result.

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card