cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MARS and ACS appliance

ttorgerson
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently evaluating the MARS solution. We are also interested in migrating our current ACS deployment to the appliances to get away from very frequent windows related maintenance tasks. However, I have seen multiple times in my quick browsing of the ACS and MARS documentation that the appliance is not supported by MARS 4.x. Anyone know of when it might be supported, if it will ever be supported, etc.?

2 Replies 2

sbilgi
Level 5
Level 5

I think ACS 4.1 supports this appliance. But is this answered your question?. If not, state exactly what you are looking for. So that I can answer you more specifically.

darpotter
Level 5
Level 5

What type of reporting are you looking for?

extraxi aaa-reports! works with both appliance and software versions. We have an https client (csvsync) that can pull ALL the various csv reports down from ACS. You cant do this with the ACS remote logging agent, or other reporting products.

Because we're all ex-ACS developers our reports are more detailed and focused than the "leading brands".

We support both RADIUS & TACACS+ protocols and are currently developing a new set of "policy intent" reports for SOX compliance.

You can get a free 60 day trial from extraxi.com

Apologies for the shameless self publicity.

Darran

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: