Views
Helpful
Replies

Expected Waiting Time gives -1

michaelmiu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an IPCC Express Premium system up and running. In my script, I call the Get Reporting Statistic Step and request the Expected Waiting Time value. When I play back the variable, it gives -1. My CSQ seems to be properly set. I have 2 agents at the moment, either on a call or not ready. Has anyone encountered this before?

Thanks,

Mike

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

The Estimated Wait Time will be -1 if either the CSQ's average talk time or the total number of working resources is 0.

From the step reference guide..

The system bases the expected wait time calculation on the number of agents in reserved, talking, and work states for this CSQ, the call's position in the queue, and the average call duration for this CSQ. Average call duration of a CSQ is the average time agents spend in Reserved, Talking, and Work states while handling a call from this CSQ.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

The Estimated Wait Time will be -1 if either the CSQ's average talk time or the total number of working resources is 0.

From the step reference guide..

The system bases the expected wait time calculation on the number of agents in reserved, talking, and work states for this CSQ, the call's position in the queue, and the average call duration for this CSQ. Average call duration of a CSQ is the average time agents spend in Reserved, Talking, and Work states while handling a call from this CSQ.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: