Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem CiscoWorks vs ACS

carolinac
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

When I associate the ciscoworks with the ACS, it gets down some process like CTMJrmServer and Datapurge and i can´t started it again. It deleted my jobs, and show me this message: CRIN0014: Operation failed, caused by failure in connecting to JRM. Make sure jrm and/or CTMJrmWrapper services are running.

4 Replies 4

nhabib
Level 9
Level 9

This may be due to the fact that the CiscoWorks System Identity User is not properly defined in ACS.

For additional information, visit the site below and download the CiscoWorks Common Services 3.0 (pdf):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps2425/prod_white_papers_list.html

actually just fixed my problem.. it required a user in the group that the shared components is associated with

I have this problem also. Did you add an additional user in ACS? Or did you add your ciscoworks admin user into ACS?

I'd recommend adding the user to ACS as well as a local login. Remember, the ACS user id needs a high priv. level.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco