cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME, SRST on 1711

abgromov
Level 1
Level 1

My customer has a 1711 router and he'd like to use CME or SRST on it. It's going to be upgraded to 12.4(7), which supports CME 3.0, SRST 3.0 and SIP-SRST.

I would like to know, what is the limit of SCCP and SIP IP phones registrations for this router with max memory installed?

7 Replies 7

jbouwkamp
Level 3
Level 3

SRST and voice programming in general are not supported on the 1711 router.

The following link details SRST support:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps2169/prod_installation_guide09186a00805f6f1b.html

Yes, new Unified CME and SRST 4.0 are not supported

on 1711,but it's not correct for SRST and CME v.3

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5413/prod_release_note09186a00801d8880.html

timurbayazitov
Level 1
Level 1

This router does not support nor CCME neither SRST

CME 3.0 and SRST are supported in Adv IP Services and Advanced Enterprise Services Feature sets for 1711 according to Cisco Feature Navigator

For the sake of argument lets say that you do get SRST running on a 1711. The router does not support any Analog or Digital voice circuits anyway so you would be very limited with what it could do (extension to extension calling).

That being said I think you are just running into an issue with the feature navigator, all of the firmware docs for 2.1 - 4.0 do not list the 1711 as a supported platform.

The same image c1700-... is running on all 17XX routers. It contains same features for all models.

Just to put a definitive end to this thread. We do not support CME or SRST on any routers other than the 1751, or 1760 in the 17xx family. We also do not support CME and SRST in the 18xx family. Smallest router today is the 2801 in the 28xx family.

Sarat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: