cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create a Unity Subscriber from a Command Line

rvenzor
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to figure out a way to create new user voice mail accounts from a command line. This would also include creating the Exchange Mailbox.

I'm trying to make this activity as automated as possible without using the GUI interface or the Bulk Edit Utility.

I did find the CreateSubscriber_403_SourceCode.exe

and the ImportSubscriberFromAD_403_Source.exe, but these still look like they need to be run via a Gui Interface.

Any suggestions?

2 Replies 2

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

NOt really possible unless you are a SQL programmer. Cisco has some docs on how to do this, but basically you need to what is called Stored Procedure in SQL. I was thinking of doing this with META and pushing info to the Unity server... well, I can do that, but I can't kick off the store procedure because i'm not a programmer and have no resources.

Unity SQL server goes through a number of flags to create a vm enabled AD/exchange account. It's not as simple as dumping it into the SQL server.. it kicks off about xx different procedures to create the account or vm enable the account.

I can try to fidn the docs if you need them, or post in the Unity forum here at net pros and Jeff Lindborg can help out

I'll re-post this question to the Unity Group.

thanks,

rico

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: