cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ip2ip gateway memory problem

jaymare33
Level 1
Level 1

I have a vary strange problem.. memory on cisco 3660 strangely decrease seriusly. I got the following sip error:

SIP/2.0 400 Bad Request - 'Malformed/Missing Contact field'

when I do not get that error there is no memory problem !!!???

3 Replies 3

jaymare33
Level 1
Level 1

now everything is working fine..

with debug errors I still get the following errors..

SIP: (505) fmtp attribute, level 1 instance 2 not found.

//505/B2F804228F67/SIP/Error/sipSPI_ipip_copy_sdp_to_channelInfo: Unable to acquire event mask for rfc2833 dtmf relay

SIP: (507) fmtp attribute, level 1 instance 2 not found.

//507/B36A28A18F69/SIP/Error/sipSPI_ipip_copy_sdp_to_channelInfo: Unable to acquire event mask for rfc2833 dtmf relay

SIP: (509) Attribute ptime, level 1 instance 1 not found.

SIP: (509) fmtp attribute, level 1 instance 8 not found.

//509/AD9F68D18038/SIP/Error/sipSPI_ipip_copy_sdp_to_channelInfo: Unable to acquire event mask for rtp dtmf relay

//-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Error/rtpAvpCodec_to_voipCodec: Unexpected RTP PayloadType :19 in SDP Body

I can't find any resource to troubleshoot the problem.. anyone can help please?

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hmm...it looks like the gateway is communicating to some SIP proxy/server and complaining that either To/From headers in one of the messages is wrong

you might want to take a look at a 'debug ccsip messages' or 'debug ccsip all' for this. We need to look at the INVITE message and see what the GW is complaining about, and if it's a correct complaint or not

if the GW is up to code, it might be that the server may be sending a non rfc compliant INVITE request

The second set of messages you provided are normal and don't indicate any problems

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: